Our core program runs on a trimester schedule - January, May and September - and accepts 10 students per class. Applications for each semester are accepted on a rolling basis.
STEP 1: REFERRAL
A referral is not required but may be submitted by a physician, counselor, or family member who would like us to contact a potential candidate.
STEP 2: ONE-ON-ONE MEETING
Potential applicants and their families are invited to a face-to-face meeting at our Center or via Zoom to review the program curriculum and discuss goals.
STEP 3: SUBMIT APPLICATION
All materials must be received before an application may be reviewed.
STEP 4: APPLICATION REVIEW
The Intake Committee will review the application materials and may speak with an applicant’s mental health provider(s) prior to making a decision.
STEP 5: ACCEPTANCE
Accepted candidates will be invited to enroll in the next available semester. Candidates who are not accepted will be referred to a program that better meets their current needs.
Find answers and general information quickly about College Re-Entry on our Frequently Asked Questions.
Eligible individuals must be:
- Between the ages of 18-30
- Currently receiving clinical treatment for a major mood disorder (e.g. bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder), generalized anxiety disorder or a schizophrenia spectrum disorder (e.g. schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, psychosis NOS)
- In treatment for substance use disorder (if applicable)
- Motivated to return to school
- Able to attend all Core programming, Tues-Thurs, 11am-5pm